Who is this course for?
As a new user, with little or no experience of Project, the topics covered on this course will empower you with the skills required to plan and control Projects actions.
How long is this course?
What do I need to know before attending?
It is assumed only that you have a basic knowledge and understanding of the Windows environment.
What will I expect to achieve at the end of the training?
At the end of this course
you will be able to:
- Use the Fluent User Interface and contextual guidance to aid navigation through Microsoft Project
- Create a project plan file and enter task information.
- Create a work breakdown structure by organising tasks and setting task relationships.
- Assign project resources.
- Printing various aspects of project
Overview of the Project Screen
The new Microsoft Fluent User Interface
Contextual guidance and help
Creating a Project Plan File
Create a Project Plan File
Create and Assign a Project Calendar
Add Tasks to the Project Plan File
Add a Project Summary Task
Add a Recurring Task
Enter Task Duration Estimates
Creating a Work Breakdown Structure
Displaying critical tasks
Linking dependent tasks
Creating and Assigning Resources
Assigning calendars to resources
Adjusting resource information
Printing a Gantt chart.
Printing sheet views.
Printing jobs for resources.
Printing resources for tasks.
Other topics of interest will be covered when you are comfortable with the core elements of the course, where time allows.